Saturday, February 14, 2009

Introduction

Oh jeez, I don't really know what to say now.
Guess, I should have thought about that before setting this up yeah?
Maybe, I'll just introduce myself, or something. And I'll try keep it short, cause I hate long, pointless blogs, and this is certainly pointless.
Well, right now, I'm sitting in my sitting room, on the laptop, on my own.
I'm listening to Kate Nash - The Nicest Thing.
I'm reading The Great Gatsby, and Alice in Wonderland. They compliment each other quite nicely :)
I love most things to do with France, hence the blog title. Hopefully I'll get to live their some day!
I've wanted to set up a blog for a while now, but I didn't have the guts.
Maybe sometime, I'll actually have something decent to say!
Better go now, I think I'm rambling.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment